You may have a digital file that you want to send us. But is it truly print ready? When preparing your files for print, it’s extremely important that a certain set of guidelines are adhered to:
- Convert RGB color to CMYK
- Build files at the correct page size plus .125″ bleed on all 4 sides
- Raster graphics such as TIF and JPEG files must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch) at the size they are to be printed
- If using a page layout program, provide all fonts used in your layout
- Supply all high-resolution images used in your layout
Quality Printing Starts with Digital File Preparation
Quality printing always starts with a quality product – your artwork or photographic image. While your artwork and photography might be great, if you don’t supply us with a high quality file to print from, your prints might be compromised.